Bakery Business Plan
The bakery is a noble business. Primary and natural conception is to provide daily bread and their success is based on achieving an excellent quality product at a good price and better if it is adorned with excellent care.
While the business can be very profitable, you should also consider that part of the sacrifice is that by being a consumer product requires a high commitment to schedules and dedication to meet the daily production demands of customers.
Being the leader in the sector selling bakery products of the best quality and price.
Fundamentally bakery business seeks to meet the needs of traditional bread production diary that we all require for consumption at home and in the office, presenting in bakery products in its different presentations, sizes and shapes. Well meet demand for the occasional pastry delight customers.
Products and services to market
Essentially you must define the kind of products that will manufacture your bakery although primarily talking about making bread and cakes by hand. You might also consider requests to attend social events, events in hotels or replace gradually sub-distribute to other bakeries and cafes in the sector.
Depending on the size and projected sales of your business you should consider the possible hiring of the following personnel:
- Assistant Baker
- Personal customer service
- Cashier (optional)
- Vigilante (optional)
Prior to opening the doors of your business is very important to contact different suppliers of inputs to quote from the start and get the best ratio price / quality for the production of your products.
Remember that the main element in the bakery production is flour, followed by other ingredients like yeast, eggs, sugar and preservatives among others.
Also you should consider everything related to bags and packaging to deliver the best presentation of your product.
Legalization of Business
You must decide whether you will establish your business as a sole proprietorship or if you do shaping a society . In the latter case it is advisable to formalize the partnership and establish what each person will bring in terms of capital, machinery and labor as well as how profits are shared.
Subsequently proceed to register the business and process the necessary licenses for the operation of your bakery both hacienda and in the ministry of health or dependency of governing your city business related to food handling.
SWOT analysis Business
- Preparation of bread and preppy
- Personalized and attentive service
- Strategic location
- Hygiene and Cleaning
- Convenient hours
- Lack of experience in the production of bread
- Budget constraints to meet demand
- Local rental costs too high
- Production supply deficiency that competition may have
- Access new markets through a fresh and modern image
- Opportunity to provide various products such as dietary
- It is located in an area saturated market
- Insecurity and crime in the sector
- Competitors: Defining who are our competitors today and know what they are offering
- Customers: Know who are our customers and what are its main tastes and demands
- Prices: Analyze what the current market prices are competitive strategy and plan based on an excellent cost / performance ratio. Depending on your target market, you can choose a strategy of high price = quality, or low price = economy.
The promotion and marketing of the business will be primarily through local labeling, which must be appealing and especially images containing primary product is bread.
In addition leafleting it is conducted in the field to present the business with a special offer for opening. You can also use the local newspaper or some nearby small fences to give more emphasis to the location of our bakery.
It is particularly important to provide customer service so that in the medium term, the main source for business advertising is word of mouth.