Seven advantages of eating tupper during the new course
Faced with the disadvantage of having to spend time in the kitchen to eat homemade preparations at work, today we show seven advantages of eating tupper during the new course if your goal is to take care of diet and health.
More home cooking and better health
The advantages of eating tupper undoubtedly are related to the intake of homemade food, not processed or fast food , therefore, among the main benefits of taking the tupper every day to the office are the following:
- Lower body weight : the food that we bought and was made outside the home has double or more calories than one made by our own hands. In addition, many purchased foods have addictive substances and low nutritional profile, all of which does not contribute to the achievement of a healthy weight. If we eat more tupper, more home-cooked food, it will undoubtedly be easier to have a healthy weight.
- Low risk of metabolic diseases : diet is closely linked to our health and it is known that if we eat badly every day the risk of obesity, diabetes, hypertension and other chronic noncommunicable diseases is high. Thus, a study published in Plos Medicine confirms that the higher the frequency of home-cooked meals, the lower the risk of suffering from type 2 diabetes.
- Less likely to suffer from deficiencies : most of the food we buy outside the home usually includes processed or ultra-processed foods that according to research from the University of Cambridge have a low nutritional profile, that is, they do not provide fiber, vitamins, minerals or antioxidants . If on the contrary we cook at home and take our dishes in a tupper, we will have more possibilities to eat with good nutrients and thus, reduce the risk of suffering deficiencies.
- Greater productivity : if we do not bring food we will have to go and buy it, then sit down to eat at the office and without a doubt all this takes a considerably longer time than taking out the tupper and sitting down to taste the dish that is inside. Thus, taking the tupper can reduce time losses and make us more productive, not to mention that a good diet also contributes to a greater cognitive performance .
- Less stress : if we have millions of tasks to accomplish and time is always scarce to achieve them, take the tupper and sit down to taste it in the midst of nature or a calm environment very different from the local fast food can be of great help to reduce stress, because in addition, we will be more productive, we will not waste time and this, without a doubt, can be useful to reduce tensions and pressures at work.
- More satiety and less anxiety : if it is hard for you to calm the worm between hours and you are hardly satisfied with the food at work, making your own tuppers can be helpful, as you will choose the ingredients that favor satiety and reduce anxiety, such as those that demand chewing, rich in proteins and that promote the release of serotonin in the body, with the aim of satisfying you more, avoiding excesses and reducing anxiety in the middle of the working day.
- Lower economic cost : if we want one more reason to take care of health avoiding the stress that an affected pocket can cause, eating tupper is very helpful, because in this sense you will have a lower economic expense and higher nutritional quality for the care of the health, which in the future will also save you expenses in medication and other treatments.
You see that eating tupper has many advantages and although you see it difficult due to lack of time, you should know that you can achieve healthy preparations in a matter of minutes to take tupperware in the new course and enjoy these benefits with your consumption.
You can also cook a day and freeze for the whole week, so do not think about what you will eat the next day or spend time in the week to the kitchen of your tuppers.