Seven Easy Juice Recipes to Enrich Your Breakfasts
I must confess that I am not regular to the consumption of juices but if we want to incorporate an extra of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals or, quality energy to a meal, its intake seems to me the best option, for that reason, then we leave seven juice recipes easy to enrich your breakfasts.
Although you can incorporate them at any time of the day, the juices are especially recommended for breakfast and / or after training, times when we need more energy and juice can incorporate the same accompanied by good nutrients for the body.
If you want to diversify your breakfasts with an easy and tasty juice, then we leave seven options
- Peach and pear juice: sweet first of all but full of potassium and carotenes that help us to nourish the body easily. In addition, it is a good source of fiber because the pulp is included in it. This is an option that is ideal for breakfast and / or snack of the smallest of the family.
- Beet, apple and carrot juice: it is the ideal juice if we look for a plus of carotenes to achieve a healthy tan for the summer. In addition, it is a source of potassium, vitamin C, B vitamins and iron of vegetable origin.
- Green juice of kale, spinach, carrot and tangerine: with a very particular color this juice is a pump of calcium of vegetal origin, as well as it is very appropriate to add vitamin C, iron, potassium, carotene and vitamins of the complex B to our breakfasts and / or snacks.
- Lettuce and carrot juice: if you are looking for a moisturizing and light option above all, this is a very original juice that also provides in minimum amounts vitamin C and carotenes. Because it is a very low juice in calories and in sugars, this option can accompany a meal or a dinner without problems.
- High fiber juice: with a lot of fiber and potassium especially, but also with a minimum of good fats, calcium of vegetable origin and vitamin C, this juice is ideal for a breakfast full of energy of quality that helps us to satiate us with good nutrients.
- Beet juice, celery, kale and spinach: a light preparation but with high proportions of potassium, vitamin C, vegetable calcium and carotenes , this is a juice that is especially rich in antioxidants for the body.
- Cucumber juice with carrot and celery: this juice offers potassium and fiber, because the ingredients are included complete, without eliminating their pulp. In addition, it is a light and moisturizing option that can accompany any meal of the day.
These are seven easy juices to enrich your meals that you can elaborate in a matter of minutes to add to the diet a glass full of good nutrients in a simple way.