Time to consider that bathroom renovation?
One thing I probably don’t ponder too much is the actual state of the bathroom. Perhaps it’s time that I should but as I’m sure you’ll agree its such a daunting task that you wonder if you shouldn’t leave well alone. That’s a shame because there is an excellent Bathroom Renovations Dublin based company that can sort that out for you that you might like to have a look at. Let’s have a look at some examples here then you can pop along to http://www.bathroomrenovationsdublin.ie/ and have a peek at what they have to offer. It might also be an idea to have a think through some of the following thought points for you to consider with our magnificent seven.
- Space is the place. It may seem like an obvious place to begin but you’ll need to measure up the bathroom that you’re looking to renovate. Once you have the measurements, and they don’t have to be spot on, you can really start to plan out what you want to have in the new look bathroom.
- Everything nice and legal. This won’t apply to everyone, but you should check with the building regs for the property just in case you set your heart on something that you can’t have. An example would be the used of a double headed shower unit or surround shower. There might be strict water usage limits on the building that prohibit their use. Another is the material you’re going to put in might also not be compatible.
- To theme or not to theme. That is indeed the question! What do you want the overall look to be, do you actually want a look you did need to have some idea as it leads us on to…?
- Touchy feely. Do not just pick out the designs from the catalogue and online. Actually go to the retailer and touch the goods and see them in real time 3D. You have to make sure those tiles, if you have them, look right on the wall and will suit your taste.
- Let there be light. And there was light but its up to you to make you feel good about it. The positioning of lights and the style is easily one of the most enjoyable elements. Some people really go for a big LED Mood light or a crystal chandelier.
- The patter of tiny feet or larger ones. Now while you may want the pristine granite bowl, or the whirlpool bath do the other members of the household, assuming there are some, want that to? Nice looking things like copper taps are great but can they withstand the onslaught of teenagers or younger children? Should you not think about something wipe clean, at least for now.
- And finally. Make sure you’ve got all the little bits around the sides like matching towels and a few nice pictures up.
Best of luck with the project.