The integration of social media with the sales process
Companies are increasingly oriented to social media to enhance their brand visibility, increase sales and strengthen customer relationships. By participating in a diverse and ongoing dialogue with customers, companies can better understand their evolving needs, resolve service issues more effectively and gain real advocates of your brand.
These ‘smart companies’ are successfully using social media to boost sales and generate traffic. What matters is how you decide to use all the tools of social media and how they integrate to work together. Supplement them with each other, reinforce messages and, ultimately, effectively boost traffic and attract users.
Do cross promotions for all accounts or profiles.
- Find your audience by finding groups that are directly related to your product or service.
- Ask the question : “Have you already tried our product We would like to know your opinion!” This simple call for the customer to give his testimony can inspire a great conversation.
- Include a video on your site and post it on YouTube to spread knowledge.
- Plan an integrated campaign using chat software, direct mail, print ads, radio spots, ads on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, mobile initiatives and an interactive Twitter billboard.
- Post on your blog weekly. Once the blog is published, set it to automatically announce it on your Facebook page within hours.
- Create tweets scheduled to go out once a day (at different times on different days) with a link to your blog.
- Also publishes articles of interest and updates about the company. Ultimately, everything should maintain the objective of indicating back to your website.
- The website should have a conversion architecture, so that visitors can be driven easily to the buying cycle.
The continuous contribution on all platforms is an absolute necessity for success in social media!
Increase loyalty and improve relations with customers in real time
online tools such as blogs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and others can help provide businesses with opportunities to improve relations with customers in real time.
Here are some ways to put social media to work to improve brand loyalty so that customers wish to promote your company in a positive way.
- Monitor customer comments – Most customers and first – time buyers make their purchase decisions based on online reviews they read. Designate one person on your team to follow and monitor all mentions of your organization or brand in social media.
- Anticipate needs – To be proactive in identifying customer needs, consider promoting a survey through social media. The survey can help the development of new products, brand development and positioning, and monitoring of its global reputation.
- Respond to complaints – Act quickly when you discover negative comments online because bad news can spread quickly.Determine what went wrong, solve the customer ‘s problem and then write on the blog how he took over the matter.
- Attract customers – Encourage customers to share information directly, through comments on blogs or Facebook page, or through Twitter. These channels create attractive opportunities for real – world knowledge about the attitudes and needs of its customers.
- Encourage talking to satisfied customers – Encourage satisfied customers to share their experiences on social media sites. If you have brand advocates who love your product or service, it may be high on the list of recommended names.
Social media makes it easier to understand their customers, monitor their needs and provide the product or service they want. These same applications can help you tell them is just what they need!
Leave a Reply